Whenever you need us, we’re here for you. Through the AvMed Provider Services Center, you have access to a wide range of support to help you provide the best care for your patients.
Whether you need to check a Member’s plan details, verify claims or otherwise help your patient, the center is ready with the most comprehensive resources possible.
A few of the services available through the center include the following:
- Update Provider Details: Notify us of any changes such as new phone number or Tax ID changes.
- Physician Reference Guide: Provides details of what should be reported to our Provider Services Center in order to process credentialing and claims accurately.
- Eligibility and Authorization Checks: You can verify a patient’s benefits and authorizations quickly and easily.
- Claims Status and Appeals: Follow up on claims to see whether they’ve been approved, denied or adjusted. You can also review appeals options.
- Document Requests: Need a hard copy of a specific document for your office? Call to request clinical guidelines, standards, formularies and more.
The Provider Services Center can also help with general inquiries. Have you been locked out of your AvMed.org account? Need help accessing the online referral portal? Want to participate in our Quality Improvement Program? One of our representatives can address your concerns or make sure they get to the right department.
Another benefit of the Provider Services Center is its ability to assist with Provider training. For instance, if you’re a Medicare Provider, the center can walk you through the process of accessing fraud, waste and abuse training to make sure your records are up to date.
To contact AvMed’s Provider Services Center, call 1-800-452-8633 and press the number corresponding to the appropriate option. The center isn’t the only way to get in touch with us: You can also email Providers@AvMed.org or log into your AvMed.org account for additional assistance or to share your questions and concerns.