The Medicare Annual Election Period is now underway through Dec. 7. Throughout this period, your Medicare patients will be reviewing their healthcare options for the new year. They can decide to stay with AvMed, switch to another Medicare Advantage Plan or switch to traditional, fee-for-service Medicare.
Each year, AvMed strives to be the best value for your patients. 2020 is no different: Members can expect enhanced medical benefits for the upcoming year. As their Provider, you play an important role in their final decision. The better informed you are of what AvMed has to offer, the better you can educate your patients about living a WELLfluent™ life.
Some of the benefits that AvMed Members can expect in 2020 include:
- Access to a large, high-quality network of Primary Care Physicians (PCPs), specialists, and hospitals
- Lower copays and cost-sharing responsibilities through AvMed’s High Performance Network of Providers
- WELLfluent living programs like AvMed Healthyperks℠, an incentives program that rewards Members for staying on top of their health
- Fitness resources like SilverSneakers® and Active&Fit Direct®, programs that offer free or discounted access to gyms and exercise classes at over 13,000 locations nationwide.
- Comprehensive behavioral health and dental benefits through Magellan Healthcare and Delta Dental
- Prescription drug coverage, including 90-day retail and mail-order discounts
- AvMed extras like AvMed Mile Markers, which offers savings on 5Ks, marathons and other races
- Emergency care anywhere in the world for travelers
These are just a few of the comprehensive benefits that AvMed provides. For more information, contact AvMed’s Provider Services Center at 1-800-452-8633 Monday–Friday, 8:30 am–5:30 pm. If your patients have questions, have them call AvMed’s Member Engagement Center at 1-800-782-8633 (TTY 711) 7 days a week, 8 am–8 pm.